Fringes of History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-potter era RP in which a select group of wizards awaken 200 years after the wizarding world is rendered extinct

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day One, waking up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter Harrington

Day One, waking up Empty
PostSubject: Day One, waking up   Day One, waking up EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Day One:
We have woken, the landscape is pretty wild, Magic has deteriorated. It appears to be early morning, and so far awake are...

Peter Harrington
Chase Moor
Jack Dyllan
Aris Gregoriou
Aaron Marchetti
Nemo O'Mara
Silvyr Svan

Initial wake up is.. rocky. One has run in fear, some are wounded, and checkups with Chase Moor are not exactly going to plan. Our bodies are tired, even though we all feel as we did when we fell asleep, even the magic could not stop the shock that was jolting from our own dream worlds and into the waking world, realizing we are here now, and it has worked.

It appears that magic items will only hold so long, my bag has started to lose it's weightlessness, and I can no longer pick it up, books have started to pop out of it, and pretty soon the bag will be useless. Trees and wildlife seem to have overtaken everything, from the forest, to the school. It appears as though we are alone here, hopefully we are not the last ones left. It it yet to be determined how long we have been asleep for, once we have secured our location and gotten a base of operations, I will begin tests to determine just how long we have all been asleep.

(Still a work in progress)
Back to top Go down

Day One, waking up
Page 1 of 1